Friday, August 12, 2005

i am sick as a dog.


i thought it wouldn't happen to me, but alas, i have caught some sort of south african flu. it sucks. my homestay mom is really nice though, she's a retired nurse, so she's been making split pea soup and hot tea all day for me. my homestay dad tried to get me to drink some sort of garlic juice that he makes for his kids when they're sick, but i just couldn't do it...
it's friday morning now, about 10:30am, and me a 3 other girls are about to leave on a weekend trip... so i should have a lot of pictures to share when i get back. other than that, things are going great. i saw surgery on a huge hernia the other day and that was really interesting. i also saw a birth where the doctor had to do an episiotomy and i thought i was going to pass out it looked so painful. i am sad to say that my rotation with the irish doctor is over, so we probably won't be getting married.
i'll leave you with the ass pies.... and i'll be posting more pictures when i get back on monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger alison lamar said...

Feel better

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home